- Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and
outside the school premises.
- The following may result in the removal of a student from the school â€“
- Irregular attendance
- Unjustified or unexplained long absence
- Gross violation of school rules and discipline.
- Using objectionable words or language or misbehaviour of any kind.
- Using unfair means in any examination or test.
- Disobedience and disrespect towards any member of the staff.
- Bad moral influence/fighting/bullying/carrying objectionable materials.