- Please note that at the time of enrolment fees for the months of April 2017 and May 2017 will be collected together along with other charges as applicable.
- Tution Fees for two months at a time are to be paid to the Axis Bank ( Lower Nursery to Class V ) or debited from the SBI account ( Class VI to Class XII ) for two months at a time as follows :
|FEES FOR THE MONTHS OF||TO BE PAID IN|
|June & July 2017||June 2017|
|August & September 2017||August 2017|
|October & November 2017||October 2017|
|December 2017 & January 2018||December 2017|
|February & March 2018||February 2018|
- Please note that necessary accounts in any SBI is operative for the purpose of fees collection for their ward(s).
- The requisite amount will be debited from the individual account on any day between the 1st and 10th of the month in which the fees are payable. Therefore the guardians are requested to ensure that the necessary amount is available in their account on all days between the 1st and 10th to enable the fees to be deducted timely and also to avoid defaulting.
- If the necessary fee amount is not available then the studentsâ€™ name will be automatically placed in the defaulters list. Defaulters will then have to pay the fees by cash for that month at the school office for which a late fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged.
- If the fees run into arrears for three months a student is liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls.
- Guardians are advised to regularly update their passbooks to enable them to ensure that the fees are being debited correctly or not. In the event of any clarification please contact the school office on any working day.
- Fee receipts may be collected from the school office between 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm from 5th to 10th of the month (for the previous month/s)
- Fees for the months of February â€“ March 2016 are to be paid in February â€“ 2016.
- Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.