- Parents / Guardians are not allowed to see their wards or meet teachers during school hours.
- Parents are requested to collect their wards in time, so as to avoid inconvenience to the school.
- Parents are expected not to crowd around the school premises or park their vehicles in front of the school gates.
- An ailing child should not be sent to school.
- No early leave will be granted to a student during school hours. A student may be absent for a day if absolutely necessary.
- Any change of address should be intimated in writing to the school.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings. It is requested that students do not bring or wear valuables to school.
- Correspondence to the Heads of the Institution should be addressed by designation and not by name.
- Please do not phone the school on days when there is heavy rain, suspension of public transport or any other emergency. The school will function for those students who are present.
- Should a student be injured during class hours, the school will make every effort to contact the parent first. However, in case this is not possible, the school authorities will take the necessary remedial measures.
- Parents and guardians of all students in the school individually undertake, by placing their children in this school, that they shall conform and submit to the discipline of the school.
- Children will be given an opportunity to learn of the errors in his / her ways through â€˜corrective measuresâ€™. It is not the intention of the school to penalise the parents, but to bring to their notice the unsatisfactory academic performance or conduct of their child, wherever and whenever this may be necessary, with a view to correct and improve the child.
- During the absence of a teacher from class, students must obey the prefect/monitor/captain appointed to maintain good order.
- Students are reminded to address their teachers and all members of the staff, teaching and non-teaching with due respect and politeness.
- Fighting or any form of physical violence, bullying or use of bad language is strictly prohibited and will result in stern disciplinary action.
- No student is allowed to remain in the classroom during P.T./ Library classes.
- No books, newspaper, periodicals or electronic goods may be brought into the school premises without the Principalâ€™s sanction. Students found with undesirable books or pictures in their possession or lending them to others are liable to be expelled from school.
- No student is allowed to bring mobile phones/cell phones, or any other kind of electronic communicational devices or instruments to school. If such is found in the possession of any student it will be confiscated. Infringement of this rule may also lead to expulsion.