|Check Shirt (Short sleeved) with Pocket
Winter :- Black Pullover half or full with logo, Trousers, Black Cap
|Check ‘A’ line Frock with Grey Collar and Pocket
Winter :- Black Cardigan half or full with logo, Black Cap
|Grey Shorts||Plain White Socks|
|Plain White Socks||Black Leather Shoes with Velcro Belt|
|Plain Black Leather Shoes with Laces||White Keds on P.T. days|
|White Keds on P.T. days|
|White Shirt (Short Sleeved)||White Blouse (Short Sleeved)|
|Grey Trousers with School belt (Trousers with elastic are not allowed)||Grey Skirt (Covering Knees)|
|Plain White Socks||Plain White Socks|
|Plain Black Leather Shoes with Laces||Plain Black Leather Shoes|
|School Tie and Badge||School Tie and Badge|
|White Keds on P.T. days||White Keds on P.T. days|
|White Shirt (Long sleeved) in winter||White Blouse (Long Sleeved) in winter|
|Plain Black āVā necked machine knitted Pullover with logo (Classes V to VIII)||Plain Black āVā necked machine knitted Cardigan with logo (Classes V to VIII)|
|School Blazers (for Classes IX and above)||School Blazers (for Classes IX and above)|
|Black Scarf (if required) in winter|
Winter :- 15th November to 15th February
- Short hair is a compulsory part of the school uniform for boys.
- Shoes should be polished every day.
- Hair should be neatly combed.
- Only black ribbons / hair band can be used by girls having long hair.
- Girls are not to wear any kind of ‘make-up’, expensive / fancy jewellery, nail polish or mehendi.
- Boys are not permitted to wear jackets and sneakers.
- Only white leggings are permitted during winter.
- Parents / Gurdians are advised to take the school uniform from Ganapati Enterprise (635/A, D. H. Road, Kolkata – 700034), the approved tailor of the school.
- A student will be sent back home if the uniform does not conform to the dress code as specified by the school.